(17) Butterfly donations

August 10, 2011

Even though today was the deadline for donations for the collaborative art installation, I still have a few coming in. Two packages were waiting for me this afternoon when I arrived back home and a few more are still on the way.

Artist Wesley Wong donated two fused glass butterflies with dichroic glass. I've never worked with fused glass before so I was surprised to see how heavy it is.

Wesley just finished a 24" x 30" artwork featuring a bunch of his fused glass butterflies so I was happy that he could send some along for the project.

© Wesley Wong

I also received a donation from artist Roxanne DeMeyer. She sent two butterflies made from stained glass.

© Roxanne DeMeyer

© Roxanne DeMeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...