(15) Butterfly donations

August 6, 2011

I had another arm full of boxes filled with butterflies for the mural today. I'm starting to get a little loopy!

Artist Suzanne Demeules sent me this butterfly made with stained glass and glass rods.

© Suzanne Demeules

UK artist Helen Nock sent me this cute little butterfly made from stained glass and recycled glass.

© Helen Nock
She also sent this charming Moth O'Fly and a few teeny butterflies to fill in the mural.

© Helen Nock


Artist Cecilia Kremer donated this stained glass butterfly based on the song "I'm a little butterfly green, black and blue."

© Cecilia Kremer
Artist Linda Pieroth Smith donated this colorful butterfly that her 12 year old daughter helped design.


Butterfly for Installation
© Linda Pieroth Smith

Artist Lee Ann Petropoulos, the Gallery Director & Artist in Residence at the CrazyLake Art Gallery in Greenfield, Indiana donated this butterfly made with stained glass and Van Gogh glass.

© Lee Ann Petropoulos
And artist Ree Maier donated this large butterfly made with beads, glass gems and handcut china.

© Ree Maier

Whew!

I still have one more butterfly in the works...my son's Dragon-fly and then I have to finish up a small sign that will go in the center of the butterfly swarm.

There are still a few stragglers in the mail. More pics will be posted when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...